Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our NEW Blog!

I thought that having a blog for our book club might be a fun thing to have.  I know that we tried it before, but this time I think that I will be able to manage it better.  I named it "Rhonda's Book Club" because she hosts, organizes, & provides yummy food for book club.  Be sure to bookmark www.rhondasbookclub.blogspot.com.  I will try to see if I can set it up so that an email is sent whenever there is a new post or comment.  At the bottom of the blog you will see a list of all of the books that we have read, the authors, and the year that we read the book.  I joined book club a little later than the first members so not all of the books are listed, but it is quite a list!

On the left side of the blog there will be a link to the next book(s) that we are reading.  Just click on the books' title and it will take you to amazon.com where you can read more about the book and buy it there.

I think that is about it.  Enjoy!

-Heather

No comments: